43+ 02 Wrx Side Mirror Wiring Diagram PNG

43+ 02 Wrx Side Mirror Wiring Diagram
PNG
. Mirror heater relay rear defogger rear defogger switch. Car audio, video & security:

wiring diagram for power mirrors? - Honda-Tech - Honda ...
wiring diagram for power mirrors? - Honda-Tech - Honda ... from honda-tech.com
The diagram and the post listing the pin out is mostly correct. Can anyone give me a web site with the 02 wrx engine wiring harness thank you. But i have two blue/light blue wire i don't know about.

In order to reduce the cost.

I will be installing some 08 mirrors i just purchased on my 01 superduty, and was hoping somebody here had a wiring diagram or information. 4&5 were used to control side view mirrors that had a dimming feature. I'm planning on installing a new backup mirror. I currently have power mirrors, but not heated.


LihatTutupKomentar